Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Pro-Bolt kit I got didn't come with every bolt I needed due to some of my mods, and I needed some regular OEM bolts as well. Just mocking everything up to see what's missing looking at diagrams on Motosport.com OEM section.

Supermoto mail delivery mother-load today! Some extra long sprocket bolts to work with spacers, Seat Concept seat, more Pro-Bolt fasteners, MSR billet clutch basket with metal sleeves, Nihilo Concepts coolant catch tank, and GMX carb and engine catch cans. It never fails though!!! The engine catch can is right in the way of the oil cooler lines?! I'm going to have to fab a extended mount and push it up a bit. It is nice they mount directly to a OEM bike though. The engine catch can has a hole that runs through the bottom of the tank for the clutch cable which is pretty freaking cool!

Radiators, swingarm spacers, and wheel spacers came in today from the anodizer.

New oil cooler lines to replace the banged up red and blue fittings on the old ones.

This is all the progress I've made in the last few months. My engine, suspension and carb are being worked on right now. I'm having the forks and rear shock body anodized black as well. The wheels, catch cans, and some other odds and ends parts are being powdercoated too. I should have it done towards the end of July.

I will look forwards to the finished bike,
    The Lights Are On But Nobodys Home