Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Khaca Chinga, Nangarhar, Afghanistan, Afghanistan
    well hello....your best buying a brand new set of alpinas

cheers mate might aswell buy two sets just because they look nice!

Khaca Chinga, Nangarhar, Afghanistan, Afghanistan
    rude not to

thanks what about tyre warmers, do you think they are a must have?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky6 View Post
    Hi i'm new to supermoto and got myself booked in to renal with southern supermoto, i've sold my road bike and bought a crf450 race bike that came with a set of slicks and a set of wets but i only have one set of wheels.
    i've just spent wednesday up kinsham for a bit of practice and had a great day on my road tyres.
    Thinking ahead for race day does rednal have soe changing gear to borrowmewhere where i can get the tyres changed or is it best to spend more money on another set of wheels.
    theres usually,well allways a tyre van at the southern meetings that will swap tyres for ya,7ish per tyre if your in a rush and usually someone with tyre changing gear that can help you out,it helps having two sets of wheels with the great brittish weather but not hugely important if your on a budget

ok thanks for that good to know.

Nicky,

get yourself a spade, a bottle of washing up liquid and 2 decent tyre levers. Up to the last meeting id only changed push bike tyres and was shown by a few of the lads. Its not as difficult as it sounds and theres normally loads of people who will lend a hand. Failing that, chuck 7 at the tyre man. Good luck dude

Nice one cheers Dan

Hiya Guys!
    Im new to this supermoto game! absolutely loving it though!
    Just bought myself an '05 CRF450 with some (unknown to the seller!!) gorgeous parts on it that will save me some money in the future!!
    Really hoping to get a proper understanding of my bike and how to ride it properly, so thanks in advance for any advice!
    Ill keep browsing the forum and see what I can pick up, then might see you at some track days etc next year!
    :-)

Hi I'm new to this site My name is Wojtek I race Husqvarna SM450RR in Polish Supermoto Championship S1 #13