Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My KTM off the road for winter as its too heavy for low speed fun. Thinking of trading it for a DRZ400 or similar.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybiker View Post
    My KTM off the road for winter as its too heavy for low speed fun. Thinking of trading it for a DRZ400 or similar.
    Good choice! Hahah xD
    it will need an fcr carb, airbox done and a big bore and open full pipe for sure though if your use to the bigger SMs to make it more like a 450 otherwise stock they're not enough power haha, I'd still say worth it for the reliability and price. I also geared mine up a bit after big bore.
    I'll probably ride through winter, if only I had a set of dirt rims and tyres haha.

Had 20+ yrs of big sportsbikes and the roads aren't good for fast fun anymore so looking forward to slowing down and having on/off road fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybiker View Post
    Had 20+ yrs of big sportsbikes and the roads aren't good for fast fun anymore so looking forward to slowing down and having on/off road fun.
    Yeah, I'm looking at getting a 600-1000 next year for doing long miles and track days and stuff maybe but I would never sell the SM, there's too much stuff you can learn and get better at riding with the small ones that you can't do on a big bike.